- One Bedroom
- Reception room
- Open plan designer kitchen lounge
- 1 Bathroom
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom
- Entry video / phone system
- Carpets to bedrooms and Woodstrip flooring to rest of apartment
- Private balcony
- 24/7 concierge
- Residents Gym, Pool and Spa
- Cycle Store
- 0.2 miles to Manor House underground station
- 0.6 miles to Harringay Green Lanes rail station
- Low energy LED ceiling downlights throughout
- Wired for Sky and Fibreoptic Broadband
- Sky +HD point to living room and bedroom
About Woodberry Down
This spacious fully furnished one bedroom apartment is situated at the popular waterside Woodberry Park development built by award winning Berkeley Homes, close to the open spaces of Finsbury Park and nearby beautiful reservoir and woodlands. The property is located within walking distance to Manor House (Piccadilly Line) underground station, which offers direct services to central London in 15 minutes.
Set on the fifth floor, the apartment comprises of a bright open plan reception room with attractive floor-to-ceiling windows leading out to a private balcony. A fully fitted designer kitchen with integrated appliances completes this open plan modern living.
A good sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and dramatic floor to ceiling panoramic windows. A fully tiled family-sized hotel style bathroom with ample storage cabinets, large mirror and shower over bath accompanies this luxury apartment. Other benefits include wood flooring in the reception room and an entrance hallway. The property is 522sq.ft., offering comfortable furniture and has been neutrally decorated throughout.
The development benefits from a 24/7 concierge, lifts, video-phone-entry system and communal garden.
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling to bathroom
- Heated towel rail
- Storage cabinet and fitted mirror
- Shaver point
- Fully fitted Bosch appliances: Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Fitted wine cooler
- Stone worktops
- Bosch washer / dryer in utility cupboard
- Entrance foyer with 24/7 concierge service
- Lifts to upper floors
- Communal garden / terrace area
- Manor House Underground Station 0.2 miles, Zone 2/3
- Harringay Green Lanes 0.6 miles, Zone 3
Disclaimer – The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Assents Property makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Woodberry Down is located in an exhilarating natural waterside environment and is just 20 minutes* from the City in zone 2, the development is the perfect place to appreciate an unrivalled living experience in London. A thriving community with an abundance of amenities set alongside a tranquil nature reserve and sailing lake.
For those who don’t know any better, the humble kebab falls well within the realm of food that should only be consumed at 4am when drunk — much like cheesy chips and a Chicken Cottage meal deal. However, just down the road, and you’ll enter a whole new world of cuisine that couldn’t be further away from late-night desperation food.
Yes, just down the road from Manor House Station, Green Lanes in Haringey is to Turkish food what Savile Row is to suits (without the tourists and the hefty price tag). The many restaurants offer fresh meats, impeccable service, delicious free tea and not a formica table top in sight.